- 2 slices of lean bacon, cooked & crumbled (remove all but 1 tsp bacon grease from pan)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3-4 cups of baby spinach, cleaned
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove and place on paper towels to drain. Remove all but 1 teaspoon if you have more grease.
- Add the olive oil to the pan, once hot add the grape tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until just starting to wilt.
- Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy your spinach, tomato and bacon sauté