Servings: makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 head of cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon and set aside.
- Add the onion and saute it in the bacon grease until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cabbage saute until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the bacon, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and cook until the liquid disappears.