- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bread, lightly toasted (I used multigrain)
- 1/4 cup chipotle lime mayo (see below)
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and reduce the heat to medium.
- Crack an egg into a bowl, swirl the water in the pot and pour the egg from the bowl into the water and repeat for another egg.
- Let the eggs cook until the whites are set but the yolks are not, about 2-3 minutes and fish them out.
- Repeat for the remaining 2 eggs.
- Assemble sandwiches and enjoy.
Chipotle Lime Mayo
Spicy hot and smoky chipotle peppers mixed with creamy mayo and a hint of lime.
Servings: makes 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce or to taste, chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/2 lime, juice
- Mix everything.